Dr. Tamer El Maaddawy
Dr. Tamer El Maaddawy is a Professor of Structural Engineering at UAE University (UAEU). He worked as a Strategic Initiative Manager at the UAEU Strategy Management Office from 2020 to 2021. He was the Director of the PhD Program at College of Engineering from 2017 to 2021 and Director of the MSc Program in Civil Engineering from 2011 to 2015. Before joining UAEU, Dr. El Maaddawy was working as a Structural Engineer at Halcrow-Yolles, Toronto, Canada. Dr. El Maaddawy earned his PhD from the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng) in Ontario, Canada. He is an associate editor of the ASCE Journal of Composites for Construction and an associate member of the ACI 440 Committee. Dr. El Maaddawy is among the Stanford University’s List of top 2% Most Cited Scientists in their Field. He has established an international reputation as an expert researcher and consultant in the field of condition assessment, corrosion aging, and rehabilitation of concrete structures with sustainable composite-based materials.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $200 USD registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $150 USD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference