3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA’22)
October 24, 2022
October 26, 2022
Seoul, South Korea
The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA'22) will be delivered in-person in Seoul, South Korea and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA'22) aims to become the leading conference in fields related to Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications. The goal of this civil engineering conference is to provide a space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICCEFA'22 is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications.
Topics themes for ICCEFA’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advanced structural materials
- Architecture engineering
- Building materials
- Concrete technology
- Construction technology
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Hydraulic engineering
- Nanotechnology and civil engineering
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil engineering
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Traffic engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Transportation safety
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The Conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply).
Interested authors, researchers,…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster