The International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications. The goal of ICCEFA'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICCEFA is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications .
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
ICCEFA'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Advanced structural materials
- Application of geology in civil engineering
- Architecture engineering
- Bridge engineering
- Building materials
- Coastal engineering
- Concrete technology
- Construction management
- Construction technology
- Destruction engineering and civil engineering
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Sameh Badie,
The George Washington University, USA
Biography & Abstract
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICCEFA'19 and ICESA'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting. For more information about the ICCEFA'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.