International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA’20)
September 7, 2020
September 8, 2020
The International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications (ICCEFA'20) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications. The goal of ICCEFA'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICCEFA'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Civil Engineering Fundamentals and Applications.
Topics themes for ICCEFA’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advanced structural materials
- Architecture engineering
- Building materials
- Concrete technology
- Construction technology
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Green building materials and technology
- Hydraulic engineering
- Nanotechnology and civil engineering
- New technologies, methods and techniques in civil
- Road, bridge, and railway engineering
- Traffic engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Transportation safety
Virtual Presentation Options:
Accepted Authors may choose to conduct a 20 minute oral presentation in one of three ways: online live presentation, presentation of a recorded video, or presentation of a saved power point file with sound. Alternatively, accepted Authors may choose to present an e-poster at a specified time by sharing the file on their screen. Poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster