Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Ana C. M. Mascarenhas for the paper entitled: “Production of Biopolymeric Microcapsules containing Sodium Silicate for Self-Healing in Cementitious Materials“
Authors: Ana C. M. Mascarenhas, Erica M. Magnago, Jardel P. Gonçalves, Elaine C. M. Cabral-Albuquerque
- Jamie F. Townsend for the paper entitled: “A Machine Learning-Based Geometry Optimization for an Elevated Beachfront House under Typhoon Wind Conditions using Numerical Simulations“
Authors: Jamie F. Townsend, Jinsheng Wang, Tom-Robin Teschner, Guoji Xu
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 200 Euro registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a 150 Euro registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference